Whether it’s hurricanes or tornadoes, wind or hail, earthquakes or manmade disasters, or everyday accidents in life, across North America, CRU has been there for our clients and their customers.
Our dedicated teams handle all kinds of insurance claims and provide varied loss adjusting services for insurance companies, governments or self-insured businesses and organizations. We provide the service that you need when you need it most!
We Provide These Services:
- Catastrophe and disaster response and deployments
- Independent adjusting services for individual claim events including:
- Property – Residential and Commercial
- Liability – Including CGL, Professional, E&O, D&O
- In house claims resources: Adjusters or examiners
- Quality control reviews: Leakage assessment and control
- Auditing: Claim files or skill-based
- Content Claim Management: Via CRU Recording Unit
- Adjuster Training and Coaching
Our Adjusters are Unique:
- In-depth, hands-on training from GA-level instructors at our training centers ensures each of our adjusters are ready and prepared when deployed to service your customers .
- Certification: CRU adjusters must maintain all necessary licenses, carrier certifications and technical knowledge through CRU’s ongoing education and compliance program
- Scalability: Stationed throughout North America our adjusters are available 24/7/365 to respond to catastrophes or your daily claims needs
- Quality: Our adjusters are subject to rigorous quality control and field management who ensure a level of consistency, accuracy and speed that contributes to the best cycle-times and lowest revisions.
- CRU has a large roster of loyal catastrophe adjusters who are standing by and ready to be deployed
What Makes CRU Different?
We form collaborative consultative partnerships with our clients and deliver superior customer service to their customers, focusing on reduced cycle time and effective loss cost management.
- Full North American coverage with offices in Canada and the United States
- Tailored adjusting services that start with evaluating and developing specialty programs to meet and exceed client-specific needs and expectations.
- Pre-event catastrophe planning and continuous quality control management
- Qualified 24/7 adjusters including both in-house/desk and field personnel to perform adjusting services or task assignments
- Fast Response: We can be deployed and on location in hours, with on site claims management and catastrophe response specialists as well as experts in customer service and crisis communication.
- Cooperation, Collaboration: We work closely with local officials to assess damage, secure properties and protect your customers and their assets.
- Continual Communication: With open communication and people on the ground we can provide your customers with clear expectations, next steps and follow through to deliver on your promises and value proposition.
- Leakage and indemnity management
CRU uses state-of-the-art technology to provide standardized claim products to our clients.
- Xactware – Ensures accurate claim tracking and management, with 24/7/365 access to claims, and electronically transferred data
- Symbility – Ensures accurate claim tracking and management, with 24/7/365 access to claims, and electronically transferred data
- Computer estimates in PDF transmitted electronically.