The CRU Training Commitment
As a company, we believe that training adjusters and analysts is one of our biggest responsibilities and, one of our biggest assets. With the addition of our new Calgary Training Facility and our new affiliation with the Academy of Insurance Adjusting (AIA), we continue to double our teaching and professional development courses each year in both the US and Canada.
AIA offers training throughout the year at three permanent training locations in the U.S. and Canada, as well as offering customized training on location.
Practicing adjusters who have been involved in thousands of claims develop all AIA courses. They bring a real world perspective to the classroom and provide up to date training regarding all aspects involved for adjusters working in today’s ever changing market. AIA has courses designed for both the beginner, as well as someone looking to sharpen their adjusting and/or estimating skills and increase their efficiency. CRU both recommends and endorses, AIA and their staff. Classes run yearly.
If you are an adjuster, interested in becoming an adjuster, a contractor, or you work in the restoration field, AIA has courses designed to help you achieve your goals.
Visit the AIA website for more solutions to your training needs or call (251) 327-8096 | (405) 850-8984.
Tower Hill Certification
- June 17 – Pensacola, FL Certification Morning – TH1
- June 17 – Pensacola, FL Certification Afternoon- TH2
- June 24 – Orlando, FL Certification morning session – TH3
- June 24 – Orlando, FL Certification Afternoon session – TH4
- July 8 – Jacksonville, FL Certification Afternoon session – TH5
- July 8 – Jacksonville, FL Certification Morning session – TH6
- July 15 – Atlanta, GA Certification Morning session – TH7
- July 15 – Atlanta, GA Certification Afternoon session – TH8
- July 22 – Dallas, TX Certification Morning session – TH9
- July 22 – Dallas, TX Certification Afternoon session – TH10