Scroll Top

Obtaining a Canadian Adjuster License

CRU GROUP provides daily and catastrophe response services in both the U.S and our home office location, Canada. Often, we receive inquiries from adjusters whom are interested in doing claim work in Canada however they don’t know how to go about securing licensing. Today’s blog will dig deeper into not only explaining how to obtain a Canadian Adjuster License, but obtaining one with CRU GROUP. Once the license is obtained, you will be eligible for deployment opportunities we have available in Canada. Here is some very important information on obtaining a Canadian Adjuster License:
  • Need full version FBI background check from First Advantage.
  • CIPR Number (register for one if needed)
  • Pass required exam within the previous 12 months
  • Non-resident currently licensed in home jurisdiction
  • Upload background check from FBI
Errors & Omissions (E&O) Policy meets terms & conditions approved by Alberta Insurance Council
  • E&O Carrier (Insurance Company)
  • E&O Policy number
  • Policy must be in force & can’t be expired
Agency/Supporting Insurance Company (mandatory) Meet all requirements? APPLY!!!! Important websites: